Our team at KinderCare Forest Crossing is truly one of a kind.
We have a highly tenured staff. We work as a team and put that extra foot forward to ensure the best education for the children.
Our team is one big happy family; we like to laugh and are very supportive of each other.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to The Woodlands KinderCare Learning Center conveniently located at the intersection of Research Forest and Gosling in the heart of The Woodlands. We are in close proximity to Aon Hewitt, Anadarko, Baker Hughes, Exxon Mobil, Memorial Hermann and St. Luke's. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at The Woodlands KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Forest Crossing KinderCare?
The application deadline for Forest Crossing KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Forest Crossing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.