Forest Crossing KinderCare
- Our team at KinderCare Forest Crossing is truly one of a kind.
- We have a highly tenured staff. We work as a team and put that extra foot forward to ensure the best education for the children.
- Our team is one big happy family; we like to laugh and are very supportive of each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to The Woodlands KinderCare Learning Center conveniently located at the intersection of Research Forest and Gosling in the heart of The Woodlands. We are in close proximity to Aon Hewitt, Anadarko, Baker Hughes, Exxon Mobil, Memorial Hermann and St. Luke's. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at The Woodlands KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK | 464 students
2200 Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring, TX 77380
(281)297-5959 1.1 PK
- Spring Grades: NS-12 | 170 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281)298-9200 1.3 NS-12
- Spring Grades: K-5 | 209 students
1915 Lake Front Circle
Spring, TX 77380 1.5 K-5
- Conroe Grades: K | 44 students
6403 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384
(936)321-5900 1.6 K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.