Forest Crossing KinderCare
Tel: (281) 296-2966
Our team at KinderCare Forest Crossing is truly one of a kind.
We have a highly tenured staff. We work as a team and put that extra foot forward to ensure the best education for the children.
Our team is one big happy family; we like to laugh and are very supportive of each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to The Woodlands KinderCare Learning Center conveniently located at the intersection of Research Forest and Gosling in the heart of The Woodlands. We are in close proximity to Aon Hewitt, Anadarko, Baker Hughes, Exxon Mobil, Memorial Hermann and St. Luke's. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at The Woodlands KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Forest Crossing KinderCare is Esprit International School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Children Of The Woodlands School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: PK | 464 students
2200 Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring, TX 77380
(281) 297-5959 1.1 PK
- Spring Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281) 298-9200 1.3 PK-12
- Spring Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
1915 Lake Front Circle
Spring, TX 77380
(281) 882-8220 1.5 PK-8
- Conroe Grades: K | 44 students
6403 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384
(936) 321-5900 1.6 K
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 83 students
1000 Evergreen Cir
Spring, TX 77380
(281) 298-2444 1.7 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.