The Woodlands Methodist School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 273 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- The Woodlands Methodist School is a non-profit ministry of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Children Of The Woodlands was the first church-related preschool in the community, founded in 1981. Eventually kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2 were added, and The Woodlands Methodist School was formed in 2011, dedicated to helping students learn and grow in a loving, stimulating Christian environment. Our purpose is to reflect the highest values while providing the best of care and a quality education for children. Everyday classroom experiences are interpreted in ways consistent with the Bible and Christian values. Students of all faiths are welcome.
- Classrooms are filled with hands-on learning experiences, creating a dynamic, Christian learning environment with high academic success. Low student-to-teacher ratios allow us to provide an enriching learning environment that meets the needs of students at his or her developmental level. Our students are afforded many opportunities for individualized and small group learning. Our developmental program includes reading, writing, social studies, math and science, along with extra enrichment in Bible, art, computers, physical education, and music activities.
Endorse The Woodlands Methodist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards