At The Woodlands Methodist School, we provide a joyful, Christian education through which children develop a lifelong love of learning, pursue excellence, and positively impact the world.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 273 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Woodlands Methodist School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition ranges from $9,000 - $14,580
Total Sports Offered
- The Woodlands Methodist School is a non-profit ministry of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Children Of The Woodlands was the first church-related preschool in the community, founded in 1981. Eventually kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2 were added, and The Woodlands Methodist School was formed in 2011, dedicated to helping students learn and grow in a loving, stimulating Christian environment. Our purpose is to reflect the highest values while providing the best of care and a quality education for children. Everyday classroom experiences are interpreted in ways consistent with the Bible and Christian values. Students of all faiths are welcome.
- Classrooms are filled with hands-on learning experiences, creating a dynamic, Christian learning environment with high academic success. Low student-to-teacher ratios allow us to provide an enriching learning environment that meets the needs of students at his or her developmental level. Our students are afforded many opportunities for individualized and small group learning. Our developmental program includes reading, writing, social studies, math and science, along with extra enrichment in Bible, art, computers, physical education, and music activities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Woodlands Methodist School offer?
The Woodlands Methodist School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is The Woodlands Methodist School's ranking?
The Woodlands Methodist School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for The Woodlands Methodist School?
The application deadline for The Woodlands Methodist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Woodlands Methodist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.