Children Of The Woodlands School
- Children of The Woodlands is a part-day program for children ages 18 months-kindergarten.
- The school is accredited by the National Accreditation Commission (NAC).
- The school provides classrooms with low student: teacher ratios and highly qualified teachers in a Christian learning environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: K-5 | 209 students
1915 Lake Front Circle
Spring, TX 77380 0.7 K-5
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 79 students
1000 Evergreen Cir
Spring, TX 77380
(281)298-2444 0.8 PK-K
- Spring Grades: PK-K | 128 students
11801 Grogans Mill Rd
Spring, TX 77380
(281)367-8199 1 PK-K
- The Woodlands Grades: NS-PK
9005 Forest Xing
The Woodlands, TX 77381
(281)296-2966 1.1 NS-PK
- Spring Grades: NS-12 | 170 students
4266 Interfaith Way
Spring, TX 77381
(281)298-9200 1.3 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.