Our staff members have over 100 years of combined experience in the Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The Bedford Way KinderCare uses an exclusive educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. There's a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities that help children develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Our center is secured by a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified. The center has a Health and Safety coordinator that helps ensure all classrooms and playgrounds are safe and that staff know proper ways to handle
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance of the State of TN, Mccomberlund
Endorse Franklin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.