Our staff members have over 100 years of combined experience in the Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Bedford Way KinderCare uses an exclusive educational program which provides unlimited opportunities for the development of the whole child. There's a unique curriculum for every age level, centered around developmentally appropriate and fun activities that help children develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Our center is secured by a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified. The center has a Health and Safety coordinator that helps ensure all classrooms and playgrounds are safe and that staff know proper ways to handle
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance of the State of TN, Mccomberlund
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Franklin KinderCare?
The application deadline for Franklin KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Franklin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.