Friendship Christian Academy
5.00 (6 reviews)
Tel: (662) 838-4000
- FCA is a college prepatory Christ centered school. It sets on 14 beautiful acreas in Victoria, Mississippi, just on Interstate 78 at exit 18.
- The hugh American flag, at the edge of campus, flows to diplay our American pride.
- The school is noted for it's high quality of education, parent-teacher involvement, and Christian morals.
- The Clean, contemporary interior design of the classrooms, dinning hall and other rooms speak of the high standards FCA offers.
- FCA is not incompetition with any other school, it's objective is to offer a solid Christian education, with the highest quality curriculum. After all it is about our future generation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms, code shoes, school logo back packs, school logo jackets, black or brown(no designs) belt, clean shaven, hair length above ears and neat, crew socks, solid brown or black shoes.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition affordable. A Beka curriculum. Christ centered. ACT scores 20-36. Nationally Accreditated. Qualified Teachers. Secured campus. ID required for unauthorized or change of student pickup. Calm and cheerful atmosphere for students to learn in. School Scripture: Jer 29:11|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Stephanie Osteen|
|Admissions Associate||Secretary: Crystal Arno|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, CheeringArchery, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- FCA is a college prepatory Christ centered school. It sets on 14 beautiful acreas in Victoria, Mississippi, just on Interstate 78 at exit 18. The hugh American flag, at the edge of campus, flows to diplay our American pride. The school is noted for it's high quality of education, parent-teacher involvement, and Christian morals. The clean, contemporary interior design of the classrooms, dinning hall and other rooms speak of the high standards FCA offers. FCA is not incompetition with any other school, it's objective is to offer a solid Christian education, with the highest quality curriculum. After all it is about our future generation.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holly Springs Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
100 Academy Dr
Holly Springs, MS 38635
(662) 252-3449 11.1 PK-12
- Holly Springs Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
395 West St
Holly Springs, MS 38635
(662) 252-1612 11.7 PK-8
We have been at Friendship Christian Academy since our daughter was in PreK4. We love the teachers, the faculty, and staff here and have never wished to be anywhere else. Our daughter is now in elementary and learning above level. The school is very neat and clean, have locked campus, and camera's for safety. The teachers are loving, caring, and keep us parents in the know concerning our children and their academics. It's quiet and peaceful and the children love the fun activities and they engage with their teachers. Their chapel services are God anointed and the entire service ministers to the students as well as the parents. FCA is a God send to Marshall County, and to any family looking for an all around Christian school for their children. The rules are structured, but they also help develop Christian character in our children. We are very proud of FCA and all this school offers for the students. If you have been searching for a school that will help build Godly character in your children, keep you informed of their progress in grades, pray with them, love them and teach them, FCA is your choice. Give them a call before they are full.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Lions Parent
I love this school!!! I went for years, but had to move away! I went until my junior year, and I feel this school has really prepared me for my future!!! Coming from someone who was straying from God and running away from my calling, this school helped me get back on track. I am now a youth pastor and truly listening to God. If you`re thinking of sending a troubled child or a rebellious child/teen, this is the school to be. It and the teachers and the atmosphere being so God serving and spiritually influenced saved me from so much pain and hurt. I cannot express my love for this school enough. <3
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 1234student
I have found the school for my children! I work in Memphis, live in the Victoria community, and love Friendship Christian Academy. My son is in kindergarten and every morning bounces out of the car so excited to come to school. He has learned so much in his classwork, spiritually, and socially. The teachers there work as a team, a group of educators that love the children and love their jobs. The Christmas program alone will sale you on the Christian environment, with over 500 people that attend to watch children sing about the Lord and enjoy it.
- Posted by Parent - Sharita
Friendship Christian Academy students excell in their academics and develop a strong foundation for college. My family loves the friendly staff and parent involvement this school offers. If you are looking for a great school for your family.... FCA is the one!
- Posted by Parent - Paula Ann
We love this school! The teachers are caring and very involved in the education of all the students. My husband and I like the disciplined classrooms as well as teacher to parent contact. Friendship Christian Academy is an answer to prayer when it comes to Christian education. It has our vote!
- Posted by Parent - Susan L.
I attended FCA for many years upon my graduation in 2011. As a student I was there with their first accreditation with ACTS....then came the second with NCPSA...... and a few years later they were awarded full accreditation with SACS-Casi. That left an impression on me as a student.... achievements come with a vision, hardwork, and commitment. As a college graduate with a Masters Degree in Business, a mom of a toddler, FCA will certainly be my school of choice when Reagan is old enough to begin K3. Grateful for the education and Godly guidance from wonderful teachers.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - JenniferW
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.