Fulbright Montessori Academy
Fulbright Montessori Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Close-toed shoes, weather appropriate clothing
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Dancing in Harmony, Little Rockstars
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Montessori Education at Fulbright Academy...
- is child-centered
- fosters independence and self-discipline
- creates a nurturing communitybuilds a foundation for future learning
- cultivates respect and compassion
- inspires curious, motivated, life-long learners
- provides instruction that is both individual and group-based and adapts to students' learning styles and developmental levels
- includes grace, courtesy and conflict resolution as integral parts of the curriculum
- encourages children to teach, collaborate with, and help one another
- emphasizes care of self and the environment
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fulbright Montessori Academy cost?
Fulbright Montessori Academy's tuition is approximately $880 for private students.
What is Fulbright Montessori Academy's ranking?
Fulbright Montessori Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Fulbright Montessori Academy?
The application deadline for Fulbright Montessori Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fulbright Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards