Mission Montessori Photo #2 - The Montessori environment allows children to work at their own pace through hands on, sensory materials.
Mission Montessori Photo #3 - Children are in mixed age classroom "communities" where older children learn by teaching and helping. Younger children learn through observing the older students. They begin as learners and leave as leaders!
At Mission Montessori children discover a passion for learning and a joy for newly discovered independence as they work with others in the family-like community of a Montessori environment.
The thoughtful, child-centered curriculum fosters self-motivation, confidence and empathy for one another.
Children`s hearts and minds are nurtured by providing a Christian foundation together with the Montessori philosophy.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies by age and schedule
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Bible, Ceramics, Dance & Cheer, Gymnastics, Music, Soccer Shots, Spanish, Yoga
- We accept children from 18 months through kindergarten. To observe a classroom and ask questions we request that you schedule a tour during the hours of 9:30-11:00 a.m.. This will allow you time to observe both students and teachers in action. Montessori is one of those things that just needs to be seen!
Darling school w/ loving teachers & staff who really care. True Montessori education & we love the healthy lunches served!
Endorse Mission Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.