- Agape Christian Preschool was established in 1992 and is owned and operated by Agape Church & Outreach Center, Inc. We are licensed by the State of Texas to serve children from birth to 12 years of age.
- Our mission is to meet the needs of the families of our community by providing a safe, healthy, and happy learning environment where children can develop according to their unique God-given abilities in an atmosphere of unconditional love and genuine acceptance.
- Our philosophy emphasizes individual development and we offer a well-rounded program to develop the whole child - physically, emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually.
- Character development is an integral part of our program, and children of all ages are taught Biblical principles through Bible stories, songs, puppets, games, and practical demonstrations.
- We are committed to providing a program that will give parents the support, encourangement, education and hope they need to raise children.
- We are committed to building a program of active and frequent parental involvement, and we encourage open lines of communication between parents, staff and administration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 797 students
12500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)387-1199 7.2 9-12
- Mission Viejo Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
24821 Chrisanta Drive
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)472-4199 1.6 1-10
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.