Village Montessori Center
- Carden Children's Academy opens it's doors to all families who desire a wholesome, educational and recreational program for their children.
- The days are filled with fun learning experiences, arts and crafts, music appreciation and much more.
- We also have an exciting summer program that features many activities to fill those lazy days of summer.
- From weekly field trips to Lake Mission Viejo to BBQ's at Irvine Regional Park.
- All programs are open to children 3yrs old through 1st grade.
- A caring staff ensures all children are treated with consideration and kindness in a loving and happy environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Kodsi|
|Admissions Associate||Tammy Land|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, DanceBallet, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Performing Arts Club|
- Great Place to Learn
- Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Extended Child Care 7 am. - 6 pm.
- Children learn Respect & Responsibility
- We Teach Patriotism and Moral Values
- People that viewed Village Montessori Center also viewed these schools: Carden Academy Of Basic Education.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.