Full Circle Elementary School Inc
Tel: (413) 648-9468
- Full Circle Elementary was founded as an independent school in 1973.
- After operating in Putney and Deerfiend, it settled at its present location on a wooded hill just outside the town of Bernardston, Massachusetts.
- The forest that encompasses the school contains pine woods, open meadows, marshlands, streams, and ponds.
- The setting cultivates a lasting awareness and respect for the surrounding world, and enables the students to enjoy first and experiences with nature n a daily basis.
- It is the belief in the importance of understanding life eternal cycles that gave rise to the name of the school.
- It is our wish that each child learns to experience life as a whole.
- Full circle school is attended by children three years of age through twelve.
- Class sizes are small and the student to teacher ratio allows for close relationships between the teachers and students as well as between teachers and school families.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.