Fumc Preschool And Kindergarten
- The mission of Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten is to promote the overall growth and development socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually within a loving and innovative environment for children, to ensure they become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
- Through Christian love, we will provide a learning community with the highest standards in education.
- Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten strives to provide quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our program places emphasis on the child's own experimentation, self-direction and self-expression.
- We want to enhance personal, social and cognitive development through daily routines and activities.
- We also want to provide age appropriate challenges to assist the child in mastering these concepts.
- Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment to assist with the child's personal and educational growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Fumc Preschool And Kindergarten is First Presbyterian Christian Academy (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hinesville Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
(912)876-0441 0.3 PK-12
- Hinesville Grades: PK-12 | 96 students
2540 Airport Rd
Hinesville, GA 31313 5.1 PK-12
- Hinesville Grades: PK-7 | 16 students
1016 Live Oak Dr
Hinesville, GA 31313
(912)369-6082 6.8 PK-7
- Ludowici Grades: PK-12 | 142 students
Ludowici, GA 31316
(912)545-9136 6.9 PK-12
- Midway Grades: K-12 | 11 students
1464 Limerick Rd.
Midway, GA 31320
(912)884-7216 12.3 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.