Fumc Preschool And Kindergarten
- The mission of Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten is to promote the overall growth and development socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually within a loving and innovative environment for children, to ensure they become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
- Through Christian love, we will provide a learning community with the highest standards in education.
- Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten strives to provide quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our program places emphasis on the child's own experimentation, self-direction and self-expression.
- We want to enhance personal, social and cognitive development through daily routines and activities.
- We also want to provide age appropriate challenges to assist the child in mastering these concepts.
- Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment to assist with the child's personal and educational growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HinesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
- HinesvilleGrades: PK-7 | 16 students
Po Box 243
Hinesville, GA 31310
- LudowiciGrades: PK-12 | 142 students
Po Box 100 / 12 South McDonald St
Ludowici, GA 31316
- MidwayGrades: K-12 | 11 students
1464 Limerick Rd.
Midway, GA 31320
- GlennvilleGrades: K | 13 students
105 Liberty St
Glennville, GA 30427
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.