Fumc Preschool And Kindergarten
- The mission of Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten is to promote the overall growth and development socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually within a loving and innovative environment for children, to ensure they become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
- Through Christian love, we will provide a learning community with the highest standards in education.
- Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten strives to provide quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our program places emphasis on the child's own experimentation, self-direction and self-expression.
- We want to enhance personal, social and cognitive development through daily routines and activities.
- We also want to provide age appropriate challenges to assist the child in mastering these concepts.
- Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment to assist with the child's personal and educational growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hinesville Grades: PK-12 | 273 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
(912)876-0441 0.3 PK-12
- Hinesville Grades: PK-7 | 16 students
Po Box 243
Hinesville, GA 31310
(912)369-6082 6.8 PK-7
- Ludowici Grades: PK-12 | 142 students
Po Box 100 / 12 South McDonald St
Ludowici, GA 31316
(912)545-9136 6.9 PK-12
- Midway Grades: K-12 | 11 students
1464 Limerick Rd.
Midway, GA 31320
(912)884-7216 12.3 K-12
- Glennville Grades: K | 13 students
105 Liberty St
Glennville, GA 30427
(912)654-1474 20.1 K
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.