Fumc Preschool And Kindergarten
- The mission of Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten is to promote the overall growth and development socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually and intellectually within a loving and innovative environment for children, to ensure they become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
- Through Christian love, we will provide a learning community with the highest standards in education.
- Hinesville FUMC Preschool and Kindergarten strives to provide quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our program places emphasis on the child's own experimentation, self-direction and self-expression.
- We want to enhance personal, social and cognitive development through daily routines and activities.
- We also want to provide age appropriate challenges to assist the child in mastering these concepts.
- Our program provides a warm and nurturing environment to assist with the child's personal and educational growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hinesville Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
308 E Court St
Hinesville, GA 31313
(912)876-0441 0.3 PK-12
- Hinesville Grades: PK-12 | 96 students
2540 Airport Rd
Hinesville, GA 31313 5.1 PK-12
- Hinesville Grades: PK-7 | 16 students
Po Box 243
Hinesville, GA 31310
(912)369-6082 6.8 PK-7
- Ludowici Grades: PK-12 | 142 students
Po Box 100 / 12 South McDonald St
Ludowici, GA 31316
(912)545-9136 6.9 PK-12
- Midway Grades: K-12 | 11 students
1464 Limerick Rd.
Midway, GA 31320
(912)884-7216 12.3 K-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.