Fusion Academy Huntington Beach
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fusion Academy is a revolutionary private middle and high school where positive relationships unlock academic potential.
- All courses are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows teachers to personalize curriculum and teaching for each student`s individual strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Our supportive campus environment is a unique space that includes a state-of-the-art recording studio, mixed-media art studio, and a Homework Cafe where students complete all homework before going home.
- Schedules are customized for students to enroll at any time and take classes at a time of day that works best for them.
- From algebra to yoga and everything in between, we have classes available at essential, college prep, and honors levels to meet your student`s academic goals, whatever they may be.
- Fusion students are all unique but have one thing in common: traditional school doesn`t work.
- The educational experience at Fusion is completely customized to ignite a student`s passion for learning.
- Classes are self-paced, and course materials are presented in ways that suit students` individual interests, strengths and challenges.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, accelerated/gifted learners, dyslexia, mild learning differences, social challenges, and school anxiety|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is semester-based, and is calculated by the number of courses taken per semester. Please contact us for specific information regarding your child's needs and associated tuition costs.|
|Admissions Director||Lauren Reveley|
- Fusion offers over 250 middle and high school courses, all of which meet state standards. Classes are available at three levels: essential, college prep, and honors. Fusion teachers have also created classes for students if there is something students would like to learn that isn`t available in their catalog, while still adhering to state standards. Along with personalized curriculum, Fusion`s one-to-one teaching model also allows for the customization of scheduling. Students may enroll at any time of the year, and take classes at a time of day that works best for them, which appeals to students who have demanding schedules outside of school because of sports or artistic involvement. Some students enroll full time, while others utilize Fusion`s tutoring and mentoring services. Their tutors are their teachers who are passionate about and have mastered their subject matter. Families also turn to Fusion to support their homeschooling efforts by taking classes for credit like world languages and lab sciences. While it`s impossible to put our students into categories, we generally serve students with the following backgrounds: ADHD, accelerated/gifted learners, dyslexia, mild learning differences, social challenges, school anxiety, or students with challenging schedules. Students who attend Fusion have one thing in common: traditional school isn`t working.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: 1-12 | 49 students
7360 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)847-7050 1.4 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 7.8 1-12
Fusion Academy Huntington Beach is a godsend. The teachers are passionate, mindful, creative, and brilliant in the academic, social, and emotional support they provide the students. Not to mention the fun social opportunities and flexible scheduling! Great for students who are not fitting into the traditional school model. Overall amazing experience. Would recommend over and over again.
- Posted by Teacher - Lauren R
My child really benefits from the 1:1 instruction. The teachers truly care about the success of their students!
- Posted by Parent - Suzanne
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.