Futures Academy - Pleasanton
Now Enrolling for Summer! Close the gap on COVID learning loss, remediate a class, or attend a fun summer camp. Check out our on-demand Virtual Info Session to learn more about our exciting summer programs. Sign Up Today.
Futures Academy is an accredited private college-prep school offering 1:1 instruction for grades 6-12. Since 1985, Futures Academy has helped more than 19,000 students achieve educational success with its personalized 1:1 instruction model. At Futures Academy, we believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and a lifelong love of learning.
In response to Covid-19, classes are currently taught on campus, online or in a hybrid format, with personalized 1:1 and small group instruction.
Open enrollment year-round for full-time and part-time. Choose from more than 170 courses, 32 Honors and 16 AP, as well as a variety of social activities and clubs.
Futures helps students who struggle in the traditional classroom, such as those with ADHD, Dyslexia, or social anxiety, or students with special scheduling needs such as athletes and artists.
Flexible scheduling along with Advanced Placement and other rigorous courses allow students who wish to accelerate at their own pace.Courses for credit, course remediation, and course acceleration options.
Futures' Summer School program offers the full course roster along with summer camps focused on STEAM skills, College Admissions and fun Enrichment.
Futures is WASC Accredited and UC, CSU & NCAA Approved.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Yearly Tuition: $28,400
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia / ADD / Social Anxiety / Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
* Full-Time Student * Subject to change based on individual needs of the student * AP & Honors classes additional – Schedule a campus tour to get a customized quote
- Futures Academy is a private, college-prep schools that serves students who learn better outside the traditional classroom model. We believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and the lifelong love of learning. On our campuses you will find close-knit communities that foster academic achievement and personal development.
- In education, one size does not fit all. When an instructor tailors a teaching method to the unique needs of each student, the chances of learning success increases exponentially. Futures teachers use numerous techniques to present course work in a creative and engaging way so students retain the information and enjoy the learning process. One-to-one education at Futures Academy allows for more individualized attention, less distractions, improved communication, and increased flexibility.
- Grown from a single campus in 1985, Futures Academy now has 15 campuses and is committed to providing education solutions for families throughout California. The majority of our students have gone on to attend well-reputed colleges and universities.
Profile last updated: 03/15/2021
Endorse Futures Academy - Pleasanton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.