- Galilee Montessori School was established in 1988 as a non-profit school seeking to provide a dynamic educational environment governed by the Montessori philosophy.
- Our three programs, Toddler, Primary and Elementary serve chilldren ages 18 months through sixth grade.
- Our Mission is to guide each student to take joyful responsibility for his/her own education, empowering the child to become an independent thinker, a creative problem solver, a risk taker and an active member of the community while practicing respect for self, others and the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Meghan Stufflebeem|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-5 | 114 students
1305 Windmill Point Crescent
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
(757)468-0099 8.4 NS-5
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.