- Galilee Montessori School was established in 1988 as a non-profit school seeking to provide a dynamic educational environment governed by the Montessori philosophy.
- Our three programs, Toddler, Primary and Elementary serve chilldren ages 18 months through sixth grade.
- Our Mission is to guide each student to take joyful responsibility for his/her own education, empowering the child to become an independent thinker, a creative problem solver, a risk taker and an active member of the community while practicing respect for self, others and the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Meghan Stufflebeem|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-5 | 105 students
1305 Windmill Point Crescent
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
(757)468-0099 8.4 NS-5
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.