Garrett Memorial Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Garrett Memorial Christian School, founded in 1999, is a ministry of Garrett Memorial Baptist Church .Garrett Memorial Christian School exists to provided a quality education from a Christian world view, a well-disciplined environment, and to foster full development spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We believe GMCS is a place where education & character meet.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Grades: K-12 | 40 students
1707 E 1st St
Lewisville, AR 71845
(870)921-5050 29.3 K-12
- Arkadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
880 Old Military Rd
Arkadelphia, AR 71923
(870)230-2717 42.5 PK-12
Seeking info for my daughter.
- Posted by Parent - Sellerd
My kiddos love this school and I am glad that we have a choice in Hope Ar. Curriculum is wonderful, staff wonderful and really brings back a sense of the smaller community schools when I was a kid.
- Posted by Parent - chris
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.