Trinity Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Trinity Christian Schools is honored that you would consider us as a possible educational opportunity for your child.
- We exist to assist Christian families in equipping their young people to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically and socially, and do so in a way that would bring honor and glory to God.
- The mission of Trinity Christian Schools is to assist Christian families in equipping students to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically and socially, and do so in a manner that brings honor and glory to God.
- TCS firmly believes that man is made in God's image, yet he is blessed with distinctive personalities, talents, and gifts.
- Our goal is for the students to come to know Christ as Lord and Savior and discover God's purpose for their lives while recognizing and developing their unique, God-given attributes.
- Luke 2:52 states, "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." Therefore, it is our greatest desire that students accept His saving grace and grow spiritually, intellectually, morally, socially, and physically.
- The mission of Trinity Christian Schools is to assist Christian families in equipping students to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically, and socially, and do so in a manner that brings honor and glory to God.
- Trinity Christian Schools are accredited with Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association which is approved by the Arkansas Department of Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Wonderful school, caring staff and great teachers. Academically challenging combined with Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - SAC
My 2 children are in the Preschool at TCS. I could not be MORE PLEASED. The curriculum and dedication of the teachers and staff is exemplary, and the children learn THROUGH PLAY, nature, and instruction; while being instilled with the love of Christ. Safety is a priority for TCS, with well-equipped fenced in playgrounds for gross motor development, nature trails, and open areas for outside learning. As an educator, I could not be happier. Having the elementary and high school students as role models, my children will continue into Kindergarten and one day, graduate from Trinity.
- Posted by Parent - marym
Trinity Christian School offers great academics, challenging athletics, and biblical worldview to equip students to develop their individual gifts physically, spiritually, academically, and socially. I would recommend families to scedule a tour to see what Trinity has to offer. 2014 graduates received over $1,000,000 in scholorships and their ACT scores exceeded scores both locally and statewide. AWESOME!!
- Posted by Parent - mbroc
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?