Trinity Christian School
5.00 (7 reviews)
Tel: (870) 779-1009
- Trinity Christian Schools is honored that you would consider us as a possible educational opportunity for your child.
- We exist to assist Christian families in equipping their young people to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically and socially, and do so in a way that would bring honor and glory to God.
- The mission of Trinity Christian Schools is to assist Christian families in equipping students to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically and socially, and do so in a manner that brings honor and glory to God.
- TCS firmly believes that man is made in God's image, yet he is blessed with distinctive personalities, talents, and gifts.
- Our goal is for the students to come to know Christ as Lord and Savior and discover God's purpose for their lives while recognizing and developing their unique, God-given attributes.
- Luke 2:52 states, "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." Therefore, it is our greatest desire that students accept His saving grace and grow spiritually, intellectually, morally, socially, and physically.
- The mission of Trinity Christian Schools is to assist Christian families in equipping students to develop their individual gifts, academically, spiritually, physically, and socially, and do so in a manner that brings honor and glory to God.
- Trinity Christian Schools are accredited with Arkansas Nonpublic School Accrediting Association which is approved by the Arkansas Department of Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I moved to TCS in 6th grade and stayed until graduation. While attending TCS I participated in Band, Cheerleading, Track, Cross Country, and Forge. Moving to Trinity was one of the most pivotal moments in my childhood. My experience at TCS was nothing short of positive and the education I received helped to prepare me for life beyond school both academically and spiritually. At TCS I was not just a face in the crowd - I was noticed. Everyone from the principal to the secretary to the custodians knew us by name and were always genuinely interested in our lives both in and out of school. The community at TCS remains one of the most supportive and caring communities I have ever been a part of. Not only was I cared for, prayed for, cheered on, and encouraged, but I was given a quality education and the tools necessary to succeed. I will soon be graduating from college and I have never experienced an area of lacking in my educational preparation. Aside from the excellent academics, what I learned in Bible class has proven to be worth every sacrifice my parents made to send my brothers and I here. The things I learned helped to deepen and solidify my faith. I learned not only what Christians believe, but WHY they believe that. I learned about the Bible, about differing worldviews, about Jesus and the foundation of Christianity, and most significantly I learned how to look at the world around me with a Biblical worldview. I was charged with memorizing Scripture, researching apologetics, and questioning the narrative of everything from song lyrics to movies to political agendas. Alongside a Biblical worldview, I was given critical-thinking skills that allowed me to even determine the truth between differing "Christian" opinions. I was encouraged and empowered every week through chapels and everyday interactions with the excellent staff, teachers, and volunteers. I am beyond grateful for my experience at Trinity and would recommend this school to anyone in the Texarkana area.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Claudia
Love Trinity Christian school! It's a Haven to get to know about Christ while setting a child's future goal to a Great Achievement! Appreciate the staff and all their sacrifices to help these children grow in Godly Christian atmosphere! May God Continue to Bless Trinity Christian school!
- Posted by Parent - Jessica Sanders
We love Trinity Christian!!! We only have great things to say about it. It is the best investment we have ever made!!!
- Posted by Parent - CB
We couldn't be more pleased with this school. We Love Trinity Christian School. It has been one of the best decisions for our family!
- Posted by Parent - Dadof3
Wonderful school, caring staff and great teachers. Academically challenging combined with Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - SAC
My 2 children are in the Preschool at TCS. I could not be MORE PLEASED. The curriculum and dedication of the teachers and staff is exemplary, and the children learn THROUGH PLAY, nature, and instruction; while being instilled with the love of Christ. Safety is a priority for TCS, with well-equipped fenced in playgrounds for gross motor development, nature trails, and open areas for outside learning. As an educator, I could not be happier. Having the elementary and high school students as role models, my children will continue into Kindergarten and one day, graduate from Trinity.
- Posted by Parent - marym
Trinity Christian School offers great academics, challenging athletics, and biblical worldview to equip students to develop their individual gifts physically, spiritually, academically, and socially. I would recommend families to scedule a tour to see what Trinity has to offer. 2014 graduates received over $1,000,000 in scholorships and their ACT scores exceeded scores both locally and statewide. AWESOME!!
- Posted by Parent - mbroc
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?