- Gateway Center serves 19 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Gateway Center is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crossville Grades: 7-12 | 13 students
73 Methodist Campground Loop
Crossville, TN 38555
(931)707-1077 52.5 7-12
- Spring Hill Grades: 7-12 | 29 students
Po Box 10
Spring Hill, TN 37174
(931)486-2274 150.2 7-12
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.