Gehlen Catholic Schools
- Gehlen Catholic School is founded on the four guiding principles of faith, values, service, and academic excellence.
- A proud part of the tradition and growth of the LeMars area and the Sioux City Diocese, Gehlen continues to serve the Lord and His People by providing an outstanding Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-12 | 1102 students
2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(414)352-6000 416.1 PK-12
- Clarksburg Grades: 7-12 | 213 students
127 E Pike St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
(304)623-1026 858.1 7-12
- Alton Grades: NS-6 | 63 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712)756-4532 15.3 NS-6
- Ankeny Grades: NS-12 | 350 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515)965-8114 148.9 NS-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.