Genesis Preparatory Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (208) 691-0712
- Genesis Preparatory Academy (GPA) exists to prepare students for a life of personal fulfillment and service to others within the greater community.
- The goals of the school include to train and educate each student as an individual and according to their personal strengths and weaknesses as well as their interests and personal goals.
- This is founded on the principle that every person is endowed by their Creator with the ability to learn, and is uniquely gifted and talented in discoverable ways.
- Genesis Preparatory Academy believes a complete education is built not only upon a fundamental core academic foundation but also supports parental direction of the academic process, works with students as unique individuals, and promotes student's spiritual development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayden Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
3639 W Prairie Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
(208) 772-7542 3.5 PK-12
- Rathdrum Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
6068 W Hayden Ave
Rathdrum, ID 83858
(208) 777-4400 2.8 PK-12
- Hayden Grades: 1-12 | 213 students
251 W Miles Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
(208) 772-7546 6.1 1-12
My child loves Genesis! The teachers and Principal are excellent. Mr. Finch provides positive leadership. My child is in 9th grade and looks forward to school and is challenged.
- Posted by Parent - mtfoo
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.