Glen Oaks Montessori School
- Established in 1993, Glen Oaks Montessori is the sister school of Burlingame Montessori.
- We are dedicated to providing children the highest standard in Montessori education.
- Our program is aimed at developing the intellectual, emotional and social independence of the child in a multi-cultural setting.
- Each child is encouraged to develop at their own rate, benefiting from a high level of individual teacher attention and motivation.
- Our spacious classrooms and stimulating materials make Glen Oaks Montessori an excellent environment for a child's potential to be guided and nurtured.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Megan Muhic|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Bruno Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)583-7370 1.4 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.