Glen Oaks Montessori School
- Established in 1993, Glen Oaks Montessori is the sister school of Burlingame Montessori.
- We are dedicated to providing children the highest standard in Montessori education.
- Our program is aimed at developing the intellectual, emotional and social independence of the child in a multi-cultural setting.
- Each child is encouraged to develop at their own rate, benefiting from a high level of individual teacher attention and motivation.
- Our spacious classrooms and stimulating materials make Glen Oaks Montessori an excellent environment for a child's potential to be guided and nurtured.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Megan Muhic|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Bruno Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)583-7370 1.4 NS-PK
- San Francisco Grades: PK-K | 153 students
2425 19th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)564-6250 11.1 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.