Glen Oaks Montessori School
- Established in 1993, Glen Oaks Montessori is the sister school of Burlingame Montessori.
- We are dedicated to providing children the highest standard in Montessori education.
- Our program is aimed at developing the intellectual, emotional and social independence of the child in a multi-cultural setting.
- Each child is encouraged to develop at their own rate, benefiting from a high level of individual teacher attention and motivation.
- Our spacious classrooms and stimulating materials make Glen Oaks Montessori an excellent environment for a child's potential to be guided and nurtured.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Megan Muhic|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South San FranciscoGrades: 1-12 | 25 students
600 Grand Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- San BrunoGrades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-KG | 153 students
2425 19th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
- Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.