Glen Oaks Montessori School
- Established in 1993, Glen Oaks Montessori is the sister school of Burlingame Montessori.
- We are dedicated to providing children the highest standard in Montessori education.
- Our program is aimed at developing the intellectual, emotional and social independence of the child in a multi-cultural setting.
- Each child is encouraged to develop at their own rate, benefiting from a high level of individual teacher attention and motivation.
- Our spacious classrooms and stimulating materials make Glen Oaks Montessori an excellent environment for a child's potential to be guided and nurtured.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Megan Muhic|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Bruno Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)583-7370 1.4 NS-PK
- San Francisco Grades: PK-K | 153 students
2425 19th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)564-6250 11.1 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?