Glenview New Church School
Tel: (847) 724-0057
- At the Glenview New Church School, your child will enjoy learning through outdoor discovery, hands-on projects, field trips and movement.
- GNCS offers a safe and loving environment that cultivates empathy, democracy and wise leadership.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Has not yet been determined for 2014-2015. Preschool and Kindergarten vary depending on full-day or half day attendance.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
After School Enrichment Classes offered each term
- Values-based education
- Experienced, caring teachers
- Small class sizes
- Fun, hands-on and outdoor learning
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenview Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
1850 Chestnut Avenue
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 724-1034 1.4 PK-8
- Oak Park Grades: 9-12 | 1196 students
505 Washington Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60302
(708) 386-0127 13.4 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.