Gloucester Montessori School
- Discovery. Independence. Leadership. The Gloucester Montessori School provides a unique learning environment for individualized, interdisciplinary education for students from Pre-K through Upper Elementary.
- The structured, hands-on approach promotes a love of learning, accountability and independence, while building confidence as students become role models for the school community and beyond.
- The curriculum develops independent thinkers and problem-solvers through academic, artistic, and social growth.
- Before and after school care is available to meet the needs of the school's families.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
7936 John Clayton Memorial Hwy
Gloucester, VA 23061
(804)693-3825 6.4 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.