God's Kids Early Learning Ministry
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (317) 849-1261
- God's Kids Early Learning Ministry exists to honor and glorify God; to instill in each child the love of Jesus Christ and to provide biblically-directed education in a nurturing, safe environment.
- The vision of God's Kids Early Learning Ministry is to become a premier learning environment where all children are accepted; given the tools to enjoy learning for a lifetime and encouraged to fulfill God's purposes for their lives.
- All families will be valued and considered an integral part of the child's education.
- We select staff members who love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength – and who love children with a Christ-like love.
- Staff selection is based on the ability to relate well to children, parents, and coworkers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
I am more than pleased with this as a preschool for my three year old daughter. She is excited EVERY time it's a school day. She is a bright girl but since becoming a student, I''m blown away with the beautiful songs and stories she is coming home to sing/tell me. We attend east 91st, but I considered other schools for her. Happy that I chose Gods kids! Will also bring my youngest once she turns 3!!
- Posted by Parent - angel
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.