Golden Meadow KinderCare
Please come and visit our wonderful school here at Golden Meadow.
We will be very happy to to give you a detailed tour of our center.
We plan many fun and educational things for our students every day and we will get you engaged in our projects right away.
We are a great team and we have been teaching here for a long time! This school is our home away from home!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Golden Meadow. We are located in a beautiful setting of Ashburn Farm residential area. Our school is very private and you will meet the most amazing teachers and children here. We pride ourselves on longevity of our teachers and retention of our families. Every teacher here is very genuine, their care and dedication shows throughout the school. Our team's hard work resulted in our recent national accreditation. We always strive to be the best in Early Childhood Education and we will be very happy if you come and visit our school!
- Keeping your child safe is most important to our center. We take many safety precautions to keep our school the safest environment possible. We have a door code to enter the building, parents are filling sign in/sign out sheets, and only authorized people can pick up. When an accident or an incident occurs, they will always be documented and parents will receive a report to sign and take home. We have a plan in place for each type of emergency and we practice our fire drills on a monthly basis. Our bus drivers are trained, screened, re-tested, and they have to meet certain standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- yes CCA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Golden Meadow KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.