Golden Pond School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Golden Pond School is Loudoun County’s premier private preschool and Kindergarten.
- GoldenPond School is a single site, owner-operated facility where the owner is also an experienced, passionate educator.
- Located in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of rapidly-growing Loudoun County, Golden Pond School aims to be the best school of its type in the area.
- We have first class facilities, high quality teaching staff, strong curricular programs and a leadership team committed to quality.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Admission Director|
- Golden Pond School is Loudoun County’s premier private preschool and Kindergarten. GoldenPond School is a single site, owner-operated facility where the owner is also an experienced, passionate educator. Located in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of rapidly-growing Loudoun County, Golden Pond School aims to be the best school of its type in the area. We have first class facilities, high quality teaching staff, strong curricular programs and a leadership team committed to quality. Golden Pond offers part-time preschool programs, a Kindergarten Enrichment program and a full day private Kindergarten program. In addition, we offer after school care for our Kindergarten and Kindergarten Enrichment students. In the summer, Golden Pond School conducts exciting theme-based Summer Camps. Golden Pond is a school that is committed to fostering happy, lifelong learners. At the heart of our philosophy is a conviction that we have an opportunity and responsibility to help children become happy, successful, lifelong learners. Golden Pond School’s programs provide children with tactile, hands-on learning experiences because children learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process. The curricular emphasis is organized around manipulating, creating, building, exploring and actively constructing knowledge. Activities are presented in a fun and interesting manner which invites children to immerse themselves in the activities. Our methods, from developmental basics to beginning reading, writing and mathematics reflect an age-appropriate and natural style furthering the development of positive attitudes toward learning. To learn more about our programs and philosophy at Golden Pond, visit our website at www.goldenpondschool.com. Also, you can call our school at 703-723-7663 to set up a tour and see first hand why we are so proud of our programs, faculty and facilities. proud of our programs, faculty and facilities.
2014, Golden Pond has become a home away from home for me! In 2014 I was looking for a preschool program for my then 2-year-old as well as a kindergarten enrichment program for my 5-year-old. As an educator, I knew that I wanted a school that offered a print rich environment, hands on learning all while being nurtured and loved. When I toured Golden Pond, the walls were filled with student work; the activities set out where age appropriate, and the teachers greeted you with a smile. I knew in seconds that this was the school for my kids, and it was the best decision I could have made. My kindergartener called GPS his "fun school" because he got to play while learning. In the 3 years that my boys were at GPS not only did they make lifelong friends but so did I! I got involved in the Parent Group and eventually became a substitute teacher. After being a stay at home mom for 11 years, it was hard going back to work but being a part of the GPS family made it so much easier. I have now been teaching in the 3`s program for 3 years and I absolutely love what I do. I am able to give my parents two different perspectives because I have been in their shoes. It can be hard to put a parent at ease when they are leaving their child with a stranger, but I can assure you that every teacher at Golden Pond will treat them as one of their own. Thank you to my own kids` former GPS teachers and thank you to the parents that have entrusted me with their children. Being able to work with my `big friends` and teach my `little friends` is the best job ever!
- Posted by Teacher - mz
hi my name is Brenda Miranda and my first son is 4 years old and i would like to know is he has the age to attend in this school because i want him to assist to a private school and i think this is the perfect one one please reply me
- Posted by Parent - miran
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.