Golden Pond School
- Golden Pond School is Loudoun County’s premier private preschool and Kindergarten.
- GoldenPond School is a single site, owner-operated facility where the owner is also an experienced, passionate educator.
- Located in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of rapidly-growing Loudoun County, Golden Pond School aims to be the best school of its type in the area.
- We have first class facilities, high quality teaching staff, strong curricular programs and a leadership team committed to quality.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Admission Director|
- Golden Pond School is Loudoun County’s premier private preschool and Kindergarten. GoldenPond School is a single site, owner-operated facility where the owner is also an experienced, passionate educator. Located in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of rapidly-growing Loudoun County, Golden Pond School aims to be the best school of its type in the area. We have first class facilities, high quality teaching staff, strong curricular programs and a leadership team committed to quality. Golden Pond offers part-time preschool programs, a Kindergarten Enrichment program and a full day private Kindergarten program. In addition, we offer after school care for our Kindergarten and Kindergarten Enrichment students. In the summer, Golden Pond School conducts exciting theme-based Summer Camps. Golden Pond is a school that is committed to fostering happy, lifelong learners. At the heart of our philosophy is a conviction that we have an opportunity and responsibility to help children become happy, successful, lifelong learners. Golden Pond School’s programs provide children with tactile, hands-on learning experiences because children learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process. The curricular emphasis is organized around manipulating, creating, building, exploring and actively constructing knowledge. Activities are presented in a fun and interesting manner which invites children to immerse themselves in the activities. Our methods, from developmental basics to beginning reading, writing and mathematics reflect an age-appropriate and natural style furthering the development of positive attitudes toward learning. To learn more about our programs and philosophy at Golden Pond, visit our website at www.goldenpondschool.com. Also, you can call our school at 703-723-7663 to set up a tour and see first hand why we are so proud of our programs, faculty and facilities. proud of our programs, faculty and facilities.
Profile last updated: 03/25/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AshburnGrades: PK-8 | 406 students
21673 Beaumeade Circle, Suite 600
Ashburn, VA 20147
- AshburnGrades: NS-3 | 43 students
44675 Cape Court STE 189
Ashburn, VA 20147
hi my name is Brenda Miranda and my first son is 4 years old and i would like to know is he has the age to attend in this school because i want him to assist to a private school and i think this is the perfect one one please reply me
- Posted by Parent - miran