Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers Christ-centered education in a loving and caring environment.
- Our number one concern is that Christ comes first in the lives of our students.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is an extension of the church, meeting the spiritual and education needs of the children both of our congregation and of the community.
- We believe that education is a shared responsibility of the school and home, and Good Shepherd Lutheran School encourages and supports parental involvement both at home and school.
- The students are motivated and encouraged to achieve their full potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically; and the teachers work to develop good self-esteem in our students, so crucial for success in this world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhorn Grades: PK-8 | 36 students
415 Devendorf St
Elkhorn, WI 53121
(262)723-1091 10.9 PK-8
- Lake Geneva Grades: K-1 | 40 students
912 Geneva St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-4904 13.7 K-1
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.