Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers Christ-centered education in a loving and caring environment.
- Our number one concern is that Christ comes first in the lives of our students.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is an extension of the church, meeting the spiritual and education needs of the children both of our congregation and of the community.
- We believe that education is a shared responsibility of the school and home, and Good Shepherd Lutheran School encourages and supports parental involvement both at home and school.
- The students are motivated and encouraged to achieve their full potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically; and the teachers work to develop good self-esteem in our students, so crucial for success in this world.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhorn Grades: PK-8 | 36 students
415 Devendorf St
Elkhorn, WI 53121
(262)723-1091 10.9 PK-8
- Lake Geneva Grades: K-1 | 40 students
912 Geneva St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-4904 13.7 K-1
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.