Grace Christian Academy
- Grace Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, classical educational institution that exists to provide excellent education and a Biblical worldview for our children, so that they may live their lives to the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,995|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Gianna Grajeda|
|Admissions Associate||Judy Marsh|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Track and Field, Winter TrackCross Country, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Spring Chess Club|
- Grace Christian Academy students are taught how to learn and how to interrelate and examine all knowledge as part of a larger whole defined by Christian truth. All learning is a unified effort and points to glorify God.
- Our Christian school utilizes a classical approach to learning known as the Trivium. This time-proven methodology is composed of three interrelated phases that correspond with a child's developmental stages of learning. These phases also correspond with the Biblical categories of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom, thus enabling students to easily master subjects at the appropriate age.
- Grace Christian Academy offers a full range of curriculum. From Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- GCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and our teachers also receive training from the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS). Some highlights are: An academically rigorous education grounded in Scripture with a Biblical worldview Low student to teacher ratio Systematic phonics instruction begins in kindergarten Cursive penmanship begins in 2nd grade Latin instruction begins in 3rd grade Formal Logic instruction begins in 8th grade Advanced math, grammar and writing curricula
- Terra NovaTesting Grades 3-8
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 304 students
1125 Lander St
Reno, NV 89509
(775)322-2773 35.2 K-8
- Reno Grades: 3-12 | 237 students
2515 Crossbow Court
Reno, NV 89511
(775)852-6222 27.6 3-12
Scholarships for private school students are rather limited. Most support students in their area. Here are some organizations which offer funding.
Identifying or evaluating private schools is the second part of the private school search process. This hub aggregates more than twenty-five articles that deal with this topic with the hope that they will help you search for the right private school for your child.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.