Grace Christian Academy
- Top Ranked NV School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,995
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 31 / Aug. 1 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Finances and Admission
Mar. 31 / Aug. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chess Club, Spring Chess Club
- Grace Christian Academy students are taught how to learn and how to interrelate and examine all knowledge as part of a larger whole defined by Christian truth. All learning is a unified effort and points to glorify God.
- Our Christian school utilizes a classical approach to learning known as the Trivium. This time-proven methodology is composed of three interrelated phases that correspond with a child's developmental stages of learning. These phases also correspond with the Biblical categories of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom, thus enabling students to easily master subjects at the appropriate age.
- Grace Christian Academy offers a full range of curriculum. From Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- GCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and our teachers also receive training from the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS). Some highlights are: An academically rigorous education grounded in Scripture with a Biblical worldview Low student to teacher ratio Systematic phonics instruction begins in kindergarten Cursive penmanship begins in 2nd grade Latin instruction begins in 3rd grade Formal Logic instruction begins in 8th grade Advanced math, grammar and writing curricula
- Terra NovaTesting Grades 3-8
Endorse Grace Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.