Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is a Ministry of Grace Chapel Church and serves the families of Lee and surrounding counties in central North Carolina.
- The school has approximately 300 students in Grades K-12 and an additional 180 students in the CDC Daycare and Preschool Program.
- GCS has quality athletic, technology, and fine arts programs and has an International Program that serves students from China, South Korea, and Vietnam.
- Grace Christian School is a Christian school that truly seeks to partner with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild-to-moderate Learning Needs|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Dress Code and Chapel Dress on Chapel Days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for current tuition rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amanda Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Operation Serve, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Spirit Clu
- Grace Christian School, a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), was established in 1970 as a ministry of Grace Chapel Church. The school has spacious classrooms, buildings and modular units, gymnasium, soccer field, baseball field, and playgrounds. There is a new computer lab and also a science lab, as well as a full-service cafeteria. Middle and High School students have required service hours each year and each program level has weekly chapels. Bible is taught in each grade level and students genuinely enjoy friendships with their classmates and their teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
3220 Keller Andrews Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
- FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 373 students
3727 Rosehill Road
Fayetteville, NC 28311
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.