- Calvary Education Center's purpose and philosophy is to provide a Christian based education for its students.
- The?school provides an environment concerned with?total growth and development of the individual.
- The emphasis shall be academic excellence in a Christian environment.
- The home, the church and the school should compliment each other in promoting student spiritual, academic, social and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SanfordGrades: K-12 | 452 students
2601 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Sanford, NC 27332
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
3220 Keller Andrews Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
CameronGrades: 5-12 | 30 students
Po Box 277
Cameron, NC 28326
VassGrades: PK-11 | 17 students
5587 Us Highway 1 N
Vass, NC 28394
Southern PinesGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
2922 Camp Easter Road
Southern Pines, NC 28387
Well organized school and wonderful environment for my children! They provide excellent music opportunities. This school has enriched my children by meeting every need, academic and beyond...that's what education is really about!
- Posted by Parent - rskeb
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.