Grace Covenant Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Covenant Academy is a private Christian school in the Lake Norman area near Charlotte, NC. Mission Statement: We equip children for life by releasing their God given potential.
- We nurture decision making and problem solving skills, enabled by the application of God's Word and excellent academics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Logo shirt, khaki, denim or navy bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition range is $2500-$7500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shannon Fabin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Future Leaders Institute, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Makerspace Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama, Drawing Club, Orchestra, Private Music Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Crazy Running, Flag Football, Soccer Shots
- Grace Covenant Academy is a private Christian school in the Lake Norman area near Charlotte, NC.Mission Statement: We equip children for life by releasing their God given potential. We nurture decision making and problem solving skills, enabled by the application of God's Word and excellent academics.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davidson Grades: PK-12 | 495 students
750 Jetton Street
Davidson, NC 28036
(704)237-5200 3.7 PK-12
- Huntersville Grades: NS | 75 students
14101 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)875-1801 2 NS
- Mooresville Grades: K-2 | 16 students
433 Williamson Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
(704)660-3933 8.8 K-2
- Salisbury Grades: NS-12 | 301 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-3005 27.8 NS-12
I can tell you transferring our child from public to this private school was the best thing we could have done for our child. GCA is the most loving, nurturing and academically challenging schools. If you want your child to to be loved and taught true christian values, then this is the place.
- Posted by Parent - Georg
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.