Christian Montessori School At Lake Norman
Tel: (704) 875-1801
- The Christian Montessori School at Lake Norman is a non-profit Christian Montessori school dedicated to following Christ as well as the spiritual and academic development of the whole child through the Montessori method of education.
- Founded in 1995, the school is chartered and licensed under the law of North Carolina.
- The school adheres to a philosophy and method of education that is geared toward developing creative, independent children who have an enthusiasm for learning.
- The school also considers it a priority to introduce students to the grace and blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Christian Montessori School at Lake Norman is affiliated with the American Montessori Society, a member of the Association of Christian Schools International Consequently approved by North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction as well as candidates for Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The school is a legal private, non-profit institution open to any child regardless of race, creed, color or national origin.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704) 599-9015 10.5 NS-12
- Davidson Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
750 Jetton Street
Davidson, NC 28036
(704) 237-5200 5.6 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.