St Mark Catholic School
- St. Mark is a co-ed, Catholic school educating students from Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- St. Mark is located in Huntersville, a suburb of Charlotte, NC.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Computer Club, Lego Club, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choi
- We believe that it takes a village to help our students reach their full potential. We rely on the faith and support of our faculty, staff, and parents to help create a nurturing environment where students can grow, learn, and succeed. We teach our students to think critically, value knowledge, rely on faith and have confidence in their abilities. We believe these are solid values that build successful adults. Students at St. Mark are offered a wide array of learning opportunities. Students can learn teamwork by collaborating on English projects on their iPads and working together as a team on the soccer field. They can create music in band instruction and discover the world of science and technology through robotics. High academic standards, faith through service, and developing the whole child are the core of our educational philosophy.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davidson Grades: PK-12 | 522 students
750 Jetton Street
Davidson, NC 28036
(704)237-5200 5.8 PK-12
- Huntersville Grades: PK-12 | 640 students
13820 Hagers Ferry Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)949-2200 4 PK-12
- Charlotte Grades: 6-8
3100 Park Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28209
(704)527-7822 16 6-8
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8
4225 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
(704)531-0067 14.6 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
600 Hillside Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
(704)525-4938 16.7 PK-5
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.