- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 195 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Woodlawn is a private, independent, nonprofit school located just north of Davidson, NC. Currently accepting students in grades K through 12, Woodlawn offers a challenging, integrated academic experience, and is accredited by both the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS).
- The school is located on a scenic 61-acre campus that is easily accessible from I-77 and the surrounding Lake Norman communities.
- The focal point of the campus is the historic Woodlawn plantation house, built in 1836 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Our mission is to produce independent, lifelong learners who are responsible, contributing members of a diverse global society. Woodlawn graduates have matriculated to many selective colleges and universities around the country, including Princeton, Yale, Rice, Pomona, Middlebury, Penn, and Grinnell.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Woodlawn School?
The acceptance rate of Woodlawn School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Woodlawn School offer?
Woodlawn School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Woodlawn School's ranking?
Woodlawn School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Highest average SAT score.
When is the application deadline for Woodlawn School?
The application deadline for Woodlawn School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Woodlawn School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards