Grace Episcopal School
- Grace Episcopal School was founded in 1954. Grace School is recognized for its heritage of academic excellence, its integrity of purpose, and its mission-driven respect for the unique spirit and possibility of its students and those who lead them.
- One of the most important decisions parents are challenged to make for their family is the choice of the quality of education they will provide and the environment in which it will be nurtured.
- Your interest in Grace Episcopal School is heartily welcomed; we invite you to become an integral part of our very promising future! Grace Episcopal School provides a challenging curriculum that promotes academic excellence in a Christian environment in order to nurture each child's spiritual, intellectual, ethical, and physical development.
- Grace Episcopal School embraces diversity among its faculty and student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: NS-6 | 250 students
3202 Franklin St
Monroe, LA 71201
(318)387-1851 2.5 NS-6
- West Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 512 students
320 Laird St
West Monroe, LA 71291
(318)396-7968 3.4 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.