River Oaks School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 242 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- River Oaks School is an independent, co-educational, nonsectarian, college-preparatory day school.
- Dedicated to the development of the total child, River Oaks School offers a curriculum which encourages the intellectual, creative, physical, social, and moral development of its students.
- Within an environment of trust, honesty, and respect, River Oaks School strives to foster in the individual the capability for critical thinking and the ability to act decisively, thoughtfully, and responsibly.
- Founded in 1969, River Oaks School has grown from eight grades housed in temporary buildings to pre-kindergarten three-year-old classes through twelfth grade on a beautiful twenty-acre campus.
- The facility now includes science and computer labs in lower, middle, and upper schools, a cafeteria, gymnasium, art and music rooms, and athletic fields.
Endorse River Oaks School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards