Grace Lutheran School
- Grace Lutheran School is preparing children in a Christ-centered education for today, tomorrow. and eternity.
- The majority of our eighth grade students matericulate into private high schools or the honors programs in our local public high schools. Many students are accepted into the International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
- We belived that young children learn at their own pace through play in a safe, respectful environment. As children learn about the world God created, they also learn to respect themselves and others. They learn social interaction and development, which means the children, start to become respectful citizens at an early age.
- Grace Lutheran offers before and after school child care for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||payable over 10 months; multiple children in a family receive a reduced rate|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||School Administrative Assistan|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Grace Lutheran School first opened its doors in September 1958 as a part of the ministry of Grace Lutheran Church. The majority of our students continue into private high schools or the honors programs in our local public high schools. Many of our students are accepted into the International Baccalaureate (IB) program. Our philosophy is that young children learn at their own pace through play in a safe, respectful environment. Grace Lutheran Preschool's play area reflects our belief that children need real materials (sand, dirt, water, and live animals) to learn about their world. As children learn about the world God created, they also learn to respect themselves and others. They learn social interaction and development, which means the children, start to become respectful citizens at an early age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
1011 E Avenue I
Lancaster, CA 93535
(661)948-3766 2 NS-8
- Ojai Grades: 9-12 | 257 students
5025 Thacher Road
Ojai, CA 93023
(805)640-3210 61.1 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.