Grand View Hosp Childrens Center
- Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 in Sellersville, PA, as the first hospital in Bucks County.
- Grand View is a private, 225-bed, not-for-profit community hospital which provides the following healthcare services to Bucks and Montgomery counties: diagnostic services, medical, surgical and hospital care, outpatient care, home and hospice care, senior services, women's and children's services, industrial medicine and rehabilitation programs.
- Grand View provides a full range of emergency inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and treatment services and is respected for its cardiology, oncology and surgical services.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Quakertown Grades: PK-K | 64 students
2460 John Fries Hwy/
Quakertown, PA 18951
(215) 536-4417 6 PK-K
- Souderton Grades: PK-K | 24 students
114B Allentown Road
Souderton, PA 18964
(215) 257-9240 5.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.