Lifespan School & Daycare
LifeSpan's Kindergarten adheres to the Department of Education guidelines and partners with the local public school district.
Pre- Kindergarten and Kindergarten is a time to develop social,emotional,intellectual and physical skills as well as the readiness level academic skills.
All this is accomplished in a fun loving and exciting atmosphere utilizing a creative hands on approach to learning.
Our programs are rich in a stimulating whole language approach to enable children to grow at their own rate of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 64 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Nutritious Meals and snacks provided in tuition. Computer Explorers program provided. Beautiful playgrounds for active play.
Endorse Lifespan School & Daycare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.