Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is a K - 6th grade elementary school located in Telford.
- Small class sizes, a certified teaching staff, and a biblical teaching core, make this school fertile soil for your child's development.
- Established in 1982, Grace Christian School is a ministry of Penn Valley Church.
- The school is governed by a School Board elected from interested members of the church family.
- The daily operations Administrator is responsible to the School Board.
- All teachers are believers who have been called to the ministry of teaching young people.
- They have been carefully selected based on their professional qualifications, experience, and devotion to Christ, allowing us to offer a quality Christian education.
- A traditional approach to learning is combined with other teaching techniques to assure development and mastery of necessary skills.
- Reading, language arts, math, science, and social studies are emphasized.
- Bible is not only taught as a subject but is also integrated throughout the entire curriculum.
- We believe in stimulating and fostering children's gifts and knowledge at an early age.
- A variety of programs are built into our weekly curriculum for All grade levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 18 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 13.3 NS-9
- Ambler Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
260 Forest Ave
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-6150 13 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.