Granger Christian School
- Granger Christian Schools exists as an extension of the home.
- We provide a program of academic and spiritual excellence, in order to prepare students to impact the world.
- We provide students with a challenging program of academic studies, character and spiritual development, artistic and athletic programs, and service opportunities.
- We share the desire of our parents, that their children become well-rounded individuals capable and determined to contribute in their families, their churches, their work places, and their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lebanon Grades: 9-12 | 17 students
1015 N. Lebanon Street
Lebanon, IN 46052
(765)482-2336 117.7 9-12
- South Bend Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
5715 Miami St
South Bend, IN 46614
(574)291-3620 9 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.