Great Lakes Montessori
Tel: (269) 556-0354
- Great Lakes Montessori's aim is to empower each child to reach his or her fullest potential as an individual and as a member of society.
- A carefully prepared environment is provided where children are free to respond to their natural drive to work and learn through self-discovery and self-exploration.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574) 288-0098 29.1 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: NS | 26 students
1236 Lincoln Way E
South Bend, IN 46601
(574) 289-1222 30.1 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.