Great Lakes Montessori
- Great Lakes Montessori's aim is to empower each child to reach his or her fullest potential as an individual and as a member of society.
- A carefully prepared environment is provided where children are free to respond to their natural drive to work and learn through self-discovery and self-exploration.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
(574)288-0098 29.1 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: NS | 26 students
1236 Lincoln Way E
South Bend, IN 46601
(574)289-1222 30.1 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.