- Michigan Lutheran High School (MLHS) exists as an arm of the congregations of the WELS (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod) which belong to the Southwestern Michigan Lutheran High School Association.
- As such, its primary purpose is to prepare young adults for lives of Christian service in their churches, workplaces, communities, and the world.
- We influence our students' attitudes and expand our students' skills, and knowledge.
- Our graduates display an active faith life in their churches, workplaces, communities and the world.
- They possess a strong academic base. They are effective in both oral and in written communication.
- They possess the ability to solve problems and work cooperatively.
- They are comfortable with technology and its application. They are well rounded culturally, and understand the benefits of healthful living. They display leadership skills and are independent, life-long learners.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1