Tel: (269) 471-3138
- Andrews Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist secondary school on the campus of Andrews University.
- We are a coeducational school offering grades 9 through 12.
- As a Seventh-day Adventist secondary school, Andrews Academy seeks to inspire its student to think deeply, to live fully, to serve unselfishly, and to honor God completely.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berrien Springs Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
9123 George Ave
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
(269) 473-1811 0.7 PK-8
- Niles Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
217 S Lincoln Avenue
Niles, MI 49120
(269) 683-9191 9.2 PK-8
- Saint Joseph Grades: 9-12 | 118 students
615 E Marquette Woods Rd
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
(269) 429-7861 7.8 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?