Village Sda Elementary School
- Village SDA Elementary School has been an important part of our Village SDA Church life.
- Within a year of organizing as a church family in October of 1914, our Village family sensed the importance of providing Christian education for our own children.
- Those four teachers and 125 students who comprised the first school were part of a dream that has continued to live in our hearts through the passing of time.
- Village SDA Elementary School mission is to pass to our children our faith, our commitment to Jesus, our responsibility to the world around us.
- That task is accomplished most effectively when our children's spiritual and academic growth are combined to strengthen church, home, and school ties.
- We desire to have our children with us as a fellowship of believers, a church/school family worshiping together, working together, growing together, a family dedicated to Jesus and committed to each other in preparation for His second coming.
- We desire our children to believe in the teachings of Christ's church, to share in its gospel commission to the world, and our community, and to dedicate their lives to fulfill the mission Christ has set for them.
Village Sda Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Band, Advanced Bible Studies, Beginner Band, Choir, Web Page Development, Yearbook Design|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: 3-8 | 13 students
9910 E Adobe Road
Mesa, AZ 85207
(480) 986-2310 1494.8 3-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.