Greater Manchester Ymca Child Development Center
- The Greater Manchester Family YMCA's Preschool Child Care Center provides a safe, nurturing, and character-building environment where children grow and learn through exploring, having fun, and by participating in a wide variety of hands-on activities.
- Our unique features include a theme-based curriculum, as well as a well-rounded physical education program complete with swimming lessons, gym class, and a full outdoor playground.
- Our professional, educated teaching staff works hard to build positive relationships with all of our children to build their self-confidence and self-esteem, and to reinforce the YMCA character traits of honesty, responsibility, respect, and caring.
- YMCA Child Care builds strong kids, strong families, strong communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: NS-PK | 114 students
130 Harvell Street
Manchester, NH 03102
(603)622-7072 1.6 NS-PK
- Derry Grades: PK-K | 76 students
223 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-6655 13.5 PK-K
- Derry Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
1 Partridge Lane
Derry, NH 03038
(603)434-6900 11.6 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.