Greater Trinity Academy
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Greater Trinity Academy (GTA,) is a year-round, private, learning academy for children ages 2-1/2 to 5 years of age. With open registration year round, our Pre-School Kindergarten Readiness program (PKR,) works with children to insure they are socially, developmentally and academically kindergarten-ready for school. Our Greater Education for Together Tomorrow program (GETT) is our after-school program for children in 1st-6th grades. If you are looking for more than a childcare or a babysitter for your children, then consider Greater Trinity Academy. Our purpose is eliminate the achievement gap and equip children to be students ready to learn, to lead and eventually become productive and informed citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Greater Trinity Academy?
The acceptance rate of Greater Trinity Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Greater Trinity Academy?
The application deadline for Greater Trinity Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greater Trinity Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards