We have an awesome teaching team who are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We have a variety of educational backgrounds with our teaching team including Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education, Bachelors degree in Elementary Education, Bachelors degree in Education, Associate Degree in Child Development, Child Development Degree and Sign Language.
Our teaching team continues to develop themselves through our company biannual professional development training days, college courses, child development courses and trainings in the education field. We look forward to meeting you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Green Meadows KinderCare! We are a Nationally Accredited program through National Early Childhood Program Accreditation. We also maintain a Four Star rating (the highest rating) through the Minnesota Parent Aware Program. We serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance. We are located at 1815 Greenview Pl SW, off of 16th St SW and County 22 / Salem Road, next to Wells Fargo Bank. Our combined years of service total is 98 years, which shows our entire staff has a true passion for teaching. That passion guides our staff to develop the whole child: socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our Early Foundations Curriculum helps prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We believe in making learning fun, respecting children and working in partnership with families to , We are looking forward to the new children joining our KinderCare family, the discoveries and learning adventures they will experience in their classroom and the new adventures they will bring to us.
- There is a Coded Door to get in the Center and all families us a computer to clock in and out. All staff members are First Aid and CPR certified. The bus drivers have special certification, and the center uses child roster sheets (name/face counts every half hour). There are also separated playgrounds based on age group. The Center is a nut free environment on the Food program with nutritional meals.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NECPA
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- County Subsidies and NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Green Meadows KinderCare?
The application deadline for Green Meadows KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Green Meadows KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.