Green Meadows KinderCare
We have an awesome teaching team who are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We have a variety of educational backgrounds with our teaching team including Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education, Bachelors degree in Elementary Education, Bachelors degree in Education, Associate Degree in Child Development, Child Development Degree and Sign Language.
Our teaching team continues to develop themselves through our company biannual professional development training days, college courses, child development courses and trainings in the education field. We look forward to meeting you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Green Meadows KinderCare! We are a Nationally Accredited program through National Early Childhood Program Accreditation. We also maintain a Four Star rating (the highest rating) through the Minnesota Parent Aware Program. We serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance. We are located at 1815 Greenview Pl SW, off of 16th St SW and County 22 / Salem Road, next to Wells Fargo Bank. Our combined years of service total is 98 years, which shows our entire staff has a true passion for teaching. That passion guides our staff to develop the whole child: socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our Early Foundations Curriculum helps prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We believe in making learning fun, respecting children and working in partnership with families to , We are looking forward to the new children joining our KinderCare family, the discoveries and learning adventures they will experience in their classroom and the new adventures they will bring to us.
- There is a Coded Door to get in the Center and all families us a computer to clock in and out. All staff members are First Aid and CPR certified. The bus drivers have special certification, and the center uses child roster sheets (name/face counts every half hour). There are also separated playgrounds based on age group. The Center is a nut free environment on the Food program with nutritional meals.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- County Subsidies and NACCRRA
Endorse Green Meadows KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.