We're proud to mention that we have had very low staff turnover here, giving the children an opportunity to get acquainted with our staff.
Together, we have a combined total of 100 years of service, at this center! We're passionate, only wanting your child to have the best early learning experiences in their precious lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We consider our center a family; which is the key to any effective foundation in helping your child blossom toward a successful future. We maintain positive, thoughtful communication with all of our families at this center. You will experience this sense of family as soon as you walk through our front door.
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe, healthy and happy. Our designated Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Jacinta, continues to support our staff, families and children in meeting and exceeding all standards of health and safety. She has completed training and certification in order to hold this position here at our center. Since the center was built in 1985, it has been well maintained and has stood the test of time. The building is ''just like new'! We are also proud to say that our center holds the spot of being one of the cleanest and well kept centers in our district. We are used as a training center regarding understanding and completing the daily, weekly and monthly center cleaning checklist.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Greendale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Greendale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Greendale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.