27th Street KinderCare
The teachers and staff at 27th Street KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We believe strongly that we are more than a daycare; we're a school.
Our teachers create an outstanding learning environment for the children and actively engage them in learning all throughout the day.
The majority of our teachers have their Associate's Degree or their Bachelor's Degree and continue to strive for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings, as well as seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare on 27th Street. We are a 5 star provider and a nationally accredited center! We provide the highest level of quality within the center through our passionate and engaging teachers who provide care and developmentally appropriate curriculum for children. Your child will have fun learning while exploring in our learning centers that include dramatic play, science, building, art, and so many more! We also provide a print-rich environment that supports their early literacy and writing skills by utilizing small and large group activities and providing all-day access to a library area. We would love the opportunity to give you a tour of our center and show you how everything we do is designed for learning! We are excited to meet with you and your family.
- The health and safety for all of our children and families is a top priority. Safety starts at the front door at our center with a secure entry. Only families with the door code may enter through the front door. Anybody at the door without the code cannot enter the building until their identification has been checked. Safety continues throughout the day as the teachers sign the children into their rosters and complete a name to face check every thirty minutes to ensure the children's whereabouts. When the children are outside playing, they are on our fenced in playgrounds and have age appropriate outside activities to participate in. As you may know, young children especially infants and toddlers love to put toys in their mouths. Our teachers do a fantastic job making sure all toys that were mouthed by a child are sanitized before they are put back on the toy shelves to be played with again. Throughout the day, our teachers are always washing their hands and the children's hands especially before and after eating, after using the restroom or diaper change, and those messy projects they are participating in. At the end of the day and throughout the day, our teachers complete a cleaning checklist to ensure the classrooms are being properly cleaned and sanitized. We have many children at our center with allergies or special health needs. Our teachers have strong communication with our families about the health needs of the children. We have practices in place if you child has allergies, asthma, or any other health concern and all of our teachers are certified in CPR and First Aid. We pride ourselves in having strong communication and standards in place to ensure your child is safe and well cared for.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Wisconsin Shares/W2-- co-pay is required, must talk to CD about specific amount
Endorse 27th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.