St Roman Parish School
- St. Roman Parish School offer an academic program that is Wisconsin and Archdiocesan standards-based and also Christian values-driven.
- We, at St. Roman Parish School, are a faith-sharing, prayer-connected teaching and learning community centered on the Lord's commandment to “Love one another as I have loved you.” We all share in the commitment to educate the whole child to the best of his/her God-given talents: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We foster an environment rich in the Catholic traditions of liturgy, sacraments, and prayer.
- We, with the help of our faculty and staff, provide our students a values-enriched and standards-based curriculum to prepare them to contribute as Christian citizens in a global environment and to enjoy eternal salvation.
- We offer opportunities for Christian witness and service to others through in-house and outreach activities.
- We believe that St. Roman Parish School exists to assist parents, as primary educators, in the continuing spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, and physical development of their children.
- Our aim is the formation of Christian citizens and leaders in this world and children of God who will enjoy eternal happiness with the Creator in heaven.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greendale Grades: PK-8 | 471 students
6000 W Loomis Rd
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)421-1760 3.5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 9.3 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 10.2 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 8.9 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-8 | 395 students
345 N. 95th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)259-0370 6.6 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.